Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Vacation

Vacation is almost over, but I feel like I want to go on vacation. >.<
Well, maybe being away from home at UConn will feel like a vacation.

I know it will suck having to go to class and dome homework and projects again, but it is really nice to have all your friends right there down the hall.

At home, I havn't left my room much except to go to the doctor or the dentist. So, yeah, I really need a vacation away from this place, even if it is to go to college. And, UConn does actually have a beautiful campus, in my opinion. So, in some ways, going away to college is like a vacation.

Although, there really isn't much to see or do there. I rather take a vacation to France and see my girlfriend, or go on vacation to Japan with her.

Well, I guess I just have to go to school and wait for summer vacation to make its way to me.

Also, apparently there is project that is going to be discussed on tuesday in my software engineering class. What????? Already? Bah, teachers should not e-mail their students the weekend before class starts!!! Blasphemy!

Yep, this will be my vacation. ^^

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?