Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

vacation ending

Well, winter break is almost over.........
I guess it is a good thing because at home I tend to sit around.

After writing the above text, I ran out of things to say, so I just stared at the screen not knowing what else to write. At this point, my brother, Mark, pointed out to me that the above lines were not written to "blog standards", and they should be re-written as follows:
----
well, winter break is almost over..........
i gues it is a goood thing b/c @ home i tend to sit arond @hom.......
----

*staring at the text editor*

*Mark shakes head*

One of my dad's friends called, he claimed that tonight's pick 3 would be 1 - 0 - 7.
It wasn't. I predicted it would be a H - H - L that was 2 wide (lingo I learned this morning while looking for information about picking pick 3 numbers). One of the numbers I came up with was 6 - 6 - 4, but I threw this one out because it showed up in a September drawing. The number that did come out tonight was 6 - 5 - 4! This would have been a nice split pair (more lingo from this morning). However, I picked those numbers this morning as an experiment, and I did not buy a ticket.

That's all for now.
Come back later.

Comments:
aww honey you should have bought a ticket! >.<
once my mom said, if u really wanna win, always pick the same numbers, cuz they never come out until they do, and if u change and ur old numbers come out, u feel so bad XD
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?