Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Classes

Well, so far classes are going well.
One class though, ECE 202, seems like it is going to be very hard.

The first day, the teacher said: "The workload in this class is higher than average. However, you may ask if the class is fun? Well, I see some people here are re-taking this class, so I guess it is fun. ^^"

I talked to my friend who already took that class, he says he passed with a 33 on the exams. 33/100!!!!!!!!!! So, apparently it's the type of course where understanding 33% of the material means you are a good engineer.

Oh, well...... fun fun.

Good luck everyone!

Comments:
well i wish i was studying the same thing as you! i would probably fail but oh well <.< at least i would be in all your classes and we would do our hwk together and it would rule and stuff!!!!! :D
 
Happy anniversary, honey! I love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?